FACIL – Electronic Automated Gates with ARC Articulated arm, for complex working conditions
The Facil-Arc electronic automated gates are probably best described with the phrases ease of use and flexibility for Swing Gates. An ideal solution for heavy duty situations with their irreversible electro-mechanical automation suitable for swing gates in Ireland. They are an easy to install, quiet system with a durability and strength of note. They are extremely adaptable, connecting to any application, no matter how complex, even when supported by very large or inconsistent, out-of-plumb pillars.
FACIL – ARC Technical features
- Aesthetically pleasing, with versatility and easy to use.
- The electro-mechanical, irreversible automation makes Facil an ideal solution for swing gates with wings up to 2.3 m wide.
- Their quietness and strength, along with their ease of installation and connection, means that Facil can suit any customer needs.
- These systems can be used with a variety of motor types.
- Easy access to the manual, key operated release system located on unit’s front.
- The ABS cover and trims provide good protection from the elements.
- The design will suit both classical and modern gate types.
- The E2 electronic control panel is located inside of the automation and can be removed to ensure easy access to the controls. ( a.c. version)
Contact B&D Gates
For a FREE quotation or for more information on a Facil – Arc Articulated Arms Contact B&D Gates and Railings or Call Michael on 0866012396 / 0906490520 today!